|Length Of Rod||78|
Our Insoluble Electrodes
(Anodes & Cathodes) comprise of titanium, which is responsible for mechanical stability and uniform current distribution. Generally, these are available in the form of plate, mesh, rod, wire, ribbon, and customs built. Our electro catalytically selective electrodes are better than conventional Nickel, Lead, Lead alloy, steel, Graphite & Magnetite Electrodes. We offer various kinds of anodes mentioned below:
- Mixed Metal Oxide Coated Ti Anode
We design these MMO coated Titanium Anodes for the nominal life of 6 years. Moreover, MMO coating is the excellent electrical conductor and gives good chemical stability, when coated on Titanium base even in very low PH environments.
- Platonized Titanium Anode
It works as a vital element for wet electro deposit precious metals like Gold, Rhodium, Platinum, Palladium and nonferrous metals, chromium, Nickel, Copper and Zinc. These are offered in any size upto 1.2sq.mtr.(1.2metre X 1.2metre) in single piece. Titanium plate, mesh rod and Niobium, Tantalum can also be platonized for various applications. We can coat and plate from 2.0 micron to 15.0 micron thickness as per client’s requirements.
- Anodes for Impressed Current Cathodic Protection
Cathodic protection is a very economical and effective method for eradicating corrosion. We offer MIXED metal Oxide coated (MMO) Titanium Tubular, Ribbon, Probe, Mesh, Wire, Strip, and Rod Anodes.
These insoluble anodes are widely used in the following applications:
- The Platinized Disc Anode for Ship & Marine structures
The salient features are as below:
- Electro dialysis - in waste water treatment, water conditioning and the synthesis of organizing compounds
- Cathodic protection of various structures like offshore, ships, reinforcement bars concrete
- Wet electro deposition of precious metals like Gold, Rhodium, Platinum, Palladium and Non-ferrous metals like Chromium, Nickel, Copper, Tin, Cobalt & Zinc
- Production of Chlorate, Perchlorates, Chlorine / Caustic Hypochlorite along with Electrolytic production of chromic acid and Hydrogen from water
- Electrochemical cleaning of electronic components
- Electro-galvanizing of Steel Strip and electrolytic metal rec
- One time investment electrodes can be recoated for a fraction of what it would cost for replacing worn-out conventional electrodes
- The sludge commonly encountered with conventional Electrodes to save the cost of labour intensive sludge removal as well as the disposal cost
- As Electrodes are Titanium based, there is no build-up of Lead and other heavy contaminants
- Electrodes are environmentally friendly, no hazardous waste sludge is produced
- Saving in energy consumption
- High corrosion resistance of electrodes makes for long lasting performance
We manufacture these as per customer design or as per customer specific application with the base metal of Titanium or Niobium according to the application of the customer.